ASIS Chapter 159 is one of the more than 240 chapters of ASIS International, the leading organization for security professionals worldwide with more than 38,000 members.
We have adopted as our mission to enhance information sharing between public and private sectors. It is our overall goal to promote professionalism in the security management profession and to enhance ethical behavior.
We seek active cooperation with other educational institutions, government and non-government agencies, the business community and non-security disciplines to establish joint or ASIS International sponsored programs and seminars. We also strive for convergence between physical and IT security and the promotion of the importance of security intelligence as part of security risk management.
ASIS Chapter 159 Board appreciates your input and suggestions. We look forward to meeting you at one of our events or to welcome you as a new member!
No other organization possesses the vast array of knowledge, expertise, and experience.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- " Create and maintain excellent networking opportunities for our members and establish connections with thought leaders in security risk management;
- " Share knowledge and exchange innovative security ideas by hosting seminars, solution events and company visits;
- " Guarantee professional and innovative educational programming and certification courses for security professionals;
- " Actively support the development and maintenance of (inter)national standards and guidelines;
- " Ensure that our members benefit from ASIS programs and services in a cost-effective manner.
ASIS International membership will give you access to reliable information, highly respected certifications, industry-leading standards and guidelines, valuable research, and in-depth education to advance your professional goals. As a member, you’ll have immediate access to the network, knowledge, and information needed to succeed in your career.
Its members represent virtually every industry in the public and private sectors, and organizations of all sizes. From entry-level managers to CSOs to CEOs, the ASIS community is global and diverse.
Are You Interested In Working With Us?
Along with the seasoned and experienced professionals, we also aspire to attract the Young Professionals: students and newcomers in our line of work are the future of our Chapter. We offer a mentorship program to connect students with expert security professionals to exchange knowledge, ideas, experiences and network connections.
Similarly, “Women in Security” and “Innovation” get extra focus, for example by the organization of thematic round tables.